Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Spinning...you betcha!

Today after class I decided that I would work out because I need to get in shape for my up coming race...and just in general it would be nice to be in shape again! Anyway, so I thought about walking at the gym, but decided that I would change it up a little being that I did walk Friday and Saturday (each 6 miles) and I'll be walking again Friday. I figured I would bike a few miles and call it good. Well I guess the walking has already helped my lung capacity, as well as my muscle endurance because I rode 10 miles in 29 minutes! I can't even tell you how good it felt to ride that far! (Yes, I know it's not all that far but it's much farther than I had been going in the recent past!) Tomorrow depending on my schedule I may do some weight training exercises with my kettle bell, but it may be a rest day. Well that's all for now!

Over and out!
Lo!

No comments: