Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I couldn't help myself...

Well this past Monday I just couldn't help myself, and I ran, even though I really am not supposed to. It's been quite some time since I've been able to run, but I just couldn't take it any longer. So in the afternoon after getting things done throughout the day I went to the gym and got on the treadmill. Originally, I thought, that I would just walk for several miles, but once I got on there and started inputting my information, I had decided to run instead. I ran 2 miles in just over 20 minutes, and felt pretty good, but I was also only running on my toes, so my heel wasn't involved which resulted in very little pain. Hopefully I'll be able to continue to run in the weeks to follow being that the race is May 2nd! Yikes! That's coming up much sooner than I had thought! Well, that's all for now...

Over and out!
Lo!

No comments: